The Manager, Global Demand Generation Solutions, is a multi-disciplinary role that provides the opportunity to maximize team management, client management and analytical skills, and is a responsible for leading the Client Services, Business Development and Marketing Services teams to generate revenues and achieve individual, team and organizational goals.
Looking to take your career to the next level? Virtual Causeway can provide you with the opportunity to make it happen!
Ranked on the Profit 100, Virtual Causeway is a premier high-tech sales and marketing services firm that specializes in lead generation, inside sales, primary research, and technology consulting services. Our company’s customers and corporate partners not only include industry leaders, but also some of the most innovative technology corporations in North America.
This is a client facing role and will involve gathering all information for business development, new project set up, ensuring that all tools and technologies are available and projects are successfully executed. In addition, this role is responsible for comparing the performance of all elements of our clients’ sales and marketing strategies against industry benchmarks, and identifying ways for our clients to improve their sales productivity.
- Manage all departmental operations and resources
- Recruit, coach, mentor and train staff to achieve and exceed individual and team goals and objectives
- Supervise, motivate and monitor team and individual performance to ensure team members achieve or exceed goals
- Provide clear and timely communications to team members and organizational leadership
- Manage staff scheduling and resource allocation – balancing project needs with skills of team members
- Participate in cross-functional teams to achieve corporate objectives and maximize overall team performance
- Ensure a Continuous Improvement approach within the team relating to: processes, training, reporting, quality and technology
- Maintain team processes and team member role accountabilities (work breakdown structure)
- Ensure team and individual adherence to legislative and corporate policies and procedures
- Participate in management meetings, training and other related activities
- Provide feedback to leadership related to people and process successes and issues; work with leadership on further development of the team
- Support direct reports by participating and leading client and prospect meetings
- Assist with activities related to office management, facilities management, and budgeting where required
- Work directly with clients via web-demonstrations, weekly calls and cooperative marketing efforts (dependent on project scope)
- Develop, manage, and nurture accounts and partnerships to accomplish revenue and profit goals
- Execute weekly reporting and daily quality controls with accuracy and within deadlines
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to clients and management pertaining to program obstacles and successes
- Network within the community to further promote Virtual Causeway
- Develop ongoing competitive intelligence
- Manage project delivery from inception through to completion, including but not limited to: building the strategy, setup and training, project scope, target list/ database development process flows, scripting, messaging, invoicing, reporting and wrap-up
- Ensure projects are appropriately organized and scheduled and all deliverables, deadlines and established goals are met or exceeded, all within budgeted time and costs
- Develop messaging and scripting at outset of a new project in conjunction with the client and other management
- Gather and report sales, registrant, and lead generation related data for the Business Development and Marketing Services
- Consistently monitor the activity of the team, and track the results and communicate to stakeholders
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications preferred
- Minimum five years, business-to-business, outbound, lead generation management experience, including project, people and process management experience
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and a Hands-on Leader/Manager –is able to train and motivate team members to achieve goals and fosters a collaborative team environment
- Excels in a customer focused role, juggling many projects and clients concurrently
- Entrepreneurial approach to business and proven record of sales and department goal achievement in a similar performance based services environment
- Experience with contract writing, negotiating and overall sales management
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to excel independently, has above average attention to detail, and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving skills coupled with the ability to develop unique strategies to drive performance and operational efficiencies
- Understands Marketing Campaign Framework and is confident in its implementation – and able to help design and create successful demand marketing campaigns
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Exceptional skills in reporting and data analysis
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Experience with target segmentation analysis, budgeting and building business cases for new customer acquisition
- An expert in identifying opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Able to clearly articulate a market-specific value proposition and tailor it to fit a variety of program requirements
- Understands demand creation performance measurement, using proven sales techniques and methodologies
- Acumen in Salesforce.com and/or other CRM applications
- Possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet research)
- Availability during our core business hours – 8:00 am – 6:30 pm Monday through Thursday; 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Fridays
What can we do for you?
- Provide a fast-paced, challenging, flexible and fun work environment with exposure to innovative technologies
- Offer a competitive compensation package
- RRSP program with employer matching, so you can watch your future grow
- Provide a comprehensive benefits package
- Give you an educational assistance plan to keep you “top notch” in the field
- A place where you can grow and develop and build your career– we want to help you get there!
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org